- Aug 11There are rain dances and sun dances and dances of sheer exultation - and every kind of dance was on display for Divers/Cité’s 20th birthday party in Vieux Montreal.
- By Mark Thompson | Aug 9Founded in 1993 on the principles of diversity, solidarity, and openness, Divers/Cité is one of the most beloved of Montreal’s forty annual festivals, a multi-day LGBT music and arts festival with more than fifty hours of free music and performance.
- Aug 12The splendid parade of boldly visionary ensembles that stalked the catwalk at Montreal’s 12th annual Festival of Fashion & Design was a choreographic homage to our fashion-obsessed world - and a resplendent testament to Montreal style.
- Aug 16Whether you’re looking for a summer thrill or to get down by watching stiff competition go at it, Montréal is calling you. Five "Queer of the Year" 2012 finalists are coming to town to snatch that crown. It’s that time of queer again!
- Aug 31Ivette Gonzalez-Ale of Brooklyn, New York won the ultimate title after surviving three weeks of caught-on-tape competition with four other competitors.
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 11If you look at a map of Montreal, you’ll notice that the city is shaped like a pair of lips and it’s fitting that the Tourism Montreal logo, which visitors see all over the city, replaces the O in Montreal with a red-lipsticked kiss.
- By Robert Doyle | Sep 21Vermont is open for business after rebuilding from one of the most devastating natural disasters in Green Mountain history.
- Oct 6From November 1 to 11, the all-new TASTE MTL Festival will invite Montrealers and visitors alike to celebrate the great variety and quality of the city’s restaurants at appetizing prices.
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 28Air France’s A380, the world’s largest civil aircraft, made its inaugural flight between Paris and New York in November of 2009. In the ensuing two years, this double-decker, four-engine super jumbo aircraft has become favored by aeronautic aficionados.
- By Robert Doyle | Oct 26Charlevoix, Canada, a picturesque landscape on the shores of the St. Lawrence River, is destined to become the next "hot" foodie destination. Located east of Quebec City, Charlevoix is in a 350 million year old meteorite crater.
- Oct 25Leading travel publisher Lonely Planet has named Montréal among the Top 10 cities to visit in 2013. Montréal, ranked 8th, is one of only two North American cities and the only destination in Canada to be included on this prestigious annual list.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.